Thursday, February 10, 2005

$1,776 for 2 tix... The times they are a changin'


An auction for two relatively good seats for the San Diego Vertigo show went for an amazing $1,776.00. When contacted by the Vertiblog crew, eBayer 'jderegt' commented that he was "...Crazy I guess! Actually tried to buy through the presale and got nothing. And my feeling is, if you aren't close then stay home. These were the best seats available in Southern Cal. So, although these were expensive, I have been very blessed and treated myself. I will definitely get some photos, if allowed. U2 rocks. Don't we all need a little U2" Well jderegt... we tend to agree. And make sure to send us those pictures from the show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa St. Hilaire said...

Wow. I wish I were that blessed! :P


...financially speaking, that is. ;-)

2/16/2005 02:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright ©2005 | www.vertiblog.com
all rights reserved


Unique Visitors Since 01.23.2005