Wednesday, June 15, 2005

U2 Vertigo Tour Setlist 6.15.2005 // Manchester Stadium, Manchester, England


photo credit: fluffy123 over at interference.com

Main Set:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Cry // Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky // The Hands That Built America (snippet) // Please (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore(s):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
Yahweh
Vertigo // Stories For Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright ©2005 | www.vertiblog.com
all rights reserved


Unique Visitors Since 01.23.2005