Friday, December 02, 2005

Vote for Vertigo Tour as best Tour of the Year!

Thanks to die-hard Vertiblogger Sean for the following:

As you may or may not know, Vertigo//05 has been nominated
for Tour of the Year in the People's Choice Awards. I
definitely think this is post worthy. Here is the link to
vote:

http://www.pcavote.com/voting/music/m04.shtml


Also,
Thanks so much for the Vertiblog, I've been checking it daily since I found out
about it in the beginning of the year. I got to see U2
twice in Philadelphia this year, one spring show and one fall show.
I've seen them 8 times total since ZooTV, but what I wouldn't give to have seen
a Joshua Tree show.


Sean, send us an email with your address and we'll mail you out a Pro-Shot copy of U2's 10/9/87 show at the Carrier Dome, in Syracuse, NY. Thanks for the tip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright ©2005 | www.vertiblog.com
all rights reserved


Unique Visitors Since 01.23.2005