Sunday, September 18, 2005

We Apologize for the Technical Difficulties with Our Toronto Broadcast...

Well, as you can see from the post below, we were able to get our first pic uploaded from the road. I thought it was interesting that a station called 'The Edge' appeared the upper right hand corner of the radio, little did we know that was to be harbinger for things to come for an amazing day in Toronto... I'm working on a little photo essay that I'll post later this evening, but I just wanted to extend any apologies to those who may have camped out here on Friday night. WE TRIED! Trust me... and I was SO upset that I couldn't send pics from our spot on the floor... but alas, we're back and you can enjoy a few shots from where we wound up on the floor.... STAY TUNED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright ©2005 | www.vertiblog.com
all rights reserved


Unique Visitors Since 01.23.2005